Suffering from hearing loss?
Around 11 million people in the UK suffer from hearing loss. That is around one in six of us. More than 40% of people over 50 years old have hearing loss, rising to 71% of people over the age of 70*
At Sweeney Opticians Eye and Hearing Care, part of the 3fivetwo Group, our Audiologists can diagnose and treat hearing impairment.
An assessment is recommended if you notice any of the following:
· You struggle to hear clearly on the phone.
· Friends and family complain that you have the television volume up too high.
· You feel like people are mumbling or speaking too quietly.
· You often ask people to repeat themselves.
· You find it hard to hear conversations in places with a lot of background noise
We also supply and fit a wide range of hearing aids for most hearing losses including leading suppliers such as Phonak.
For additional reassurance all our hearing aids are fitted with the following conditions:
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- All aftercare* FREE of charge
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Interested in finding out more?
This month we are delighted to host a Phonak Open Day. Phonak are a leader in the hearing aid market and they have just launched their fastest charging, longest lasting hearing aid ever! Come along to our flagship branch at 801 Lisburn Road for a free trial and hearing demonstration.
For more information and to book your appointment click here.
*Statistics from Action On Hearing Loss.
Posted on 14 Jun 2018