Dr Mugilan Anandarajan
Dr Mugilan Anandarajan is a Consultant Paediatrician based in the Ulster hospital, Belfast.
Dr Anandarajan completed his Paediatric Specialty training in Northern Ireland and obtained his MRCPCH in 2006 followed by FRCPCH in 2016.
He has managed a wide range of acute and chronic conditions and is happy to deal with all children between 0-16 years in all paediatric matters including:
• Asthma and wheeze
• Abdominal pain
• Cow’s milk protein intolerance
• Concerns regarding growth and development
• Fits, faints and funny turns
• Gastro-oesophageal reflux
• Lethargy and tiredness
• Obstructive sleep apnoea
• Recurrent colds and coughs
• Recurrent infections
• Respiratory problems
• Urine infections
• Unusual lumps and bumps
• Any general concerns
• Postnatal Baby Checks
Meningococcal B Immunization
He practices privately with the 3fivetwo Group at Kingsbridge Private Hospital, Belfast and the Maypole Clinic, Holywood.
Dr Anandarajan is actively involved in teaching and research at Queens University, Belfast. He has published and presented work both nationally and internationally.
- Quality Improvement Review Of Uninterrupted Power Supply For Critical Care Equipment In Neonatal Units In Northern Ireland?K Courtenay, AM McClean, C McFeely, M Anandarajan and R Tubman ; Arch Dis Child 2014 99: A456?
- Patient Feedback Matters-facilitating In A Paediatric Ambulatory Unit Setting AM McClean, JS Woodside, M Anandarajan, K Dunlop, K Orr and R Kelly ; Arch Dis Child 2014 99: A564-A565?
- Improving Patient Safety In Paediatric Handovers, M McGowan, AM McClean, R Verma and M Anandarajan; Arch Dis Child 2014 99: A571?
- ABCA3 Deficiency: an unusual cause of respiratory distress in the newborn Anandarajan M, Paulraj S, Tubman R. Ulster Med J 2009; 78 (1) 51-52
- FRCPCH – Royal college of Paediatrics and Child Health
MD - Queens university Belfast
Details of entry to specialist register:
Added to the Specialist Register of Paediatrics from Dec 2011
Affiliations / memberships:
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Honorary Treasurer – Ulster Paediatric Society
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine
Member of American Academy of Paediatrics