Whatever your complaint you can rest assured you are in the professional hands of our General Surgical Consultants and healthcare team
You will be treated with expertise, experience and confidentiality in our five star Kingsbridge Private Hospital our over-riding objective is to provide a general surgery service that incorporates the best of private practice and medical care to deliver a quality service for patients that is second to none. We offer a full assessment process with state of the art equipment, to thoroughly investigate your ailments, and treat you medically or surgically.
Our surgical care plan is tailored to your specific needs and includes the following procedures:
- Gallbladder surgery (Open and Keyhole surgery)
- Hernia repair, inguinal (groin) and umbilical
- Removal of “lumps and bumps”
- Treatment of haemorrhoids
- Varicose Vein removal
- Excision of ingrowing toenails
Depending on your complaint diagnostic tests may include:
- Blood tests
- Endoscopy (camera examination of the gut)
- Imaging including X-ray, Ultrasound and CT/MRI scanning
In general terms varicose veins tend to get worse with time and the earlier the treatment the better the clinical result. We provide a full assessment service and recommend treatment according to your needs. Many of these procedures can be carried out under local anaesthetic and rarely require overnight admission.
Our full range of treatment for varicose veins includes:
- VNUS Closure Procedure using radiofrequency energy
- Ultrasound guided Foam Sclerotherapy
- Microsclerotherapy for thread veins
- Surgical correction
An endoscopy is a procedure which involves inserting an endoscope (a thin, long, flexible tube with camera) into the body through the mouth or rectum to allow visual examination of the gastrointestinal tract. It is mainly used to help with diagnosis but also can be used to assist treatment of certain medical conditions.
Our investigations may include: