If you suffer with back, hip or lower limb problems including arthritis, diabetes, or a sports injury, then an assessment at 3fivetwo could help alleviate your symptoms.
Our resident Podiatrists have over 25 years of experience in both the private and public health sector. Their scope of practice encompasses the treatment of various lower limb pathologies including lower back and hip pain, leg length differences, anterior knee pain, patellar/femoral mal-alignment, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, ankle instability, heel pain and hallux rigidus/valgus. We also recognise that the management of orthoses is a lifelong project as they need replaced and refitted.
We offer Specialist Podiatry Assessment and Treatment for both adults and children, including:
- Consultation with a Clinical Specialist Podiatrist
- Detailed medical history
- Biomechanical Assessment of lower limbs and feet, examining ranges of movement, muscle strength and identifying any imbalances
- Video gait and running analysis
- Advice on exercise and strengthening programmes and the appropriate footwear
- Individual measurements, diagnostic imaging, and casts of the feet and ankles where required
- Fitting of your orthosis or brace
- Alternative treatment such as acupuncture
- Review appointments to assess and ensure fit, comfort and progress
Onward referral and treatments with Sports Masseuse, Physiotherapists, Rheumatologists, and Foot Surgeons where necessary.