Foot surgery at Kingsbridge Private Hospital is carried out by Consultant Podiatric Surgeons and includes:
- Bunion surgery
- Hammer toe surgery
- Neuroma surgery and cortisone injections.
- Joint resurfacing for treatment of arthritis of the big toe.
- Cortisone injections for the treatment of foot arthritis using ultrasound guidance.
- Surgery for problem little toes.
- Ganglion excision
- Ingrowing toenail surgery
- Needling for verrucae
At Kingsbridge Private Hospital in Belfast, our expert Consultants will be able to advise you on the effective treatment of a bunion or toe complaint and help advise you if surgery would be a suitable option to relieve your pain and discomfort.