When chronic pain starts to compromise your lifestyle, 3fivetwo are here to help.
We provide an extensive pain management service that generally benefits from a multidisciplinary approach including:
- Pharmacological measures (analgesics and pain modifying drug therapies),
- Non-pharmacological measures (such as interventional procedures, physical therapy and physical exercise, application of ice and/or heat)
- Psychological measures (such as cognitive therapy).
A consultation with a pain management consultant at Kingsbridge Private Hospital in Belfast will include:
- History and review of previous treatment
- Physical examination
- Evaluation of pain condition
- Development of a comprehensive, individualised treatment management plan
We offer a full range of diagnostic tests to aid your consultant in the development of your treatment plan, including:
- Blood Tests
- Ultrasound scan
- CT Scanning
Should your consultant recommend a procedure or an injection to treat your condition, Kingsbridge Private Hospital in Belfast can facilitate your needs. We offer numerous types of injections and procedures including:
- Steroid injection
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Neurolytic blocks
- Insertion of spinal cord stimulators
Pain Management Workshop
This workshop is run by Dr John O’Hanlon, a Pain Consultant and lead clinician for the Chronic Pain Department in the Belfast Trust and Dr Jenny Maguire, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist in the South Eastern Trust offers help and guidance on living with and managing pain.