Teosyal PureSense Redensity 1 is a unique Hyaluronic Acid that hydrates and repairs the skin – a new concept known as Skin Booster. Teosyal Redensity 1 is non cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid that includes a unique patented formula of effective natural components (Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Minerals and Vitamins).
Redensity 1 is used to improve several characteristics of our skin that are negatively impacted by age:
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Loss of Skin Elasticity
- Thin, Damaged Skin
- Sagging Skin and Imperfections
Before Redensity 1 treatment and 1 month after Redensity 1 treatment
Before Redensity 1 treatment and after 2 sessions of Redensity 1 treatment
Expectations from Redensity 1 Treatment
This treatment targets areas including face, neck, décolletage, chest and hands. It helps to restore a youthful, dewy complexion by diminishing fine lines and increasing skin vibrancy and luminosity.
You can also expect an increase in skin redensification, hydration & tonicity.
Results are visible after a single treatment and the treatment offers long-lasting results with minimum side effects. Two treatments 4-6 weeks are recommended for optimum results. The duration of the results depends on the degree of correction required and the individual’s lifestyle, age and skin type.
Summary of your treatment:
Treatment areas – face, neck, décolletage, chest and hands.
Procedure time – 30 minutes
Anaesthetic – topical numbing cream 1 hour before treatment
Back to work – immediately
Full recovery – 48 hours
Results – immediately visible best results are seen in 4 weeks
Risks and complications – bruises, swelling and infection.
Duration of results – 6-9 months
How many treatments- 2 treatments are recommended for the best results
Juvéderm Volite Skin Booster
Volite is an injectable treatment designed to improve skin quality for up to 9 months. It is not a dermal filler, it’s a skin conditioning (HA) gel. Volite is suitable for all ages and skin types.
Volite is used to treat and nourish the skin in the following areas:
- Décolletage (chest)
- Hydrates the skin, because of the high water-binding capacity of HA.
- Increases elasticity because HA also stimulates collagen production.
- Smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
The results of Juvéderm Volite are not permanent. We recommend for best results to have regular treatments every 6-9 months.
Prior to Treatment
- Avoid the use of alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Ensure that you let your Medical Practitioner know of any medications that you are taking, but especially if you have recently taken Warfarin, aspirin or any other anti-coagulant medication.
- We do not recommend treatment if you are on a course of antibiotics.
- We cannot treat patients who have taken the medication Roaccutane within the last 6 months.
- Any small raised areas at the injection site will disappear within 1-2 hours following treatment.
- Bruising, redness and tenderness to the injection site is common and will resolve in 1-2 weeks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 12 hours.
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid applying makeup to the area for 12 hours.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks.