The post holder will be responsible for smooth running of Contracts Outpatient department offering the healthcare to NHS and contract patients through the effective management of the Enquiries & Booking Team. The successful candidate will liaise closely with the Planning and Patient Access Manager and other departments across Kingsbridge Healthcare Group to ensure the provision of service to all internal and external clients meets the high standards of The Kingsbridge Healthcare group.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of busy Enquiries & Booking Team, driving high level of performance and understanding of overall business strategy.
- Effectively schedule work to deadlines and balance work priorities.
- Implementation, monitoring and providing management report of department KPI’s to ensure the ongoing delivery of Key Performance targets, ensuring efficiency and maximum utilization of available appointment capacity.
- Management and forecasting of the capacity in cooperation with internal teams.
- Management of the clinic’s utilization
- Completion of the contracts in the timely fashion
- Professional delivery of specific contracts
- Identify training needs and co-ordinate delivery.
- Monitor quality standards ensuring company expectations are met by all members of the team.
- Assist in recruiting, managing and developing the staff team
- Effective planning - Plan, prioritize, organize and review progress of both own and others’ work. Ensure all plans are followed and objectives are met.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team while achieving targets.
- Lead and drive efficiency through innovation and teamwork.
- Able to manage a busy team and understanding the overall business strategy.
- Able to motivate and maintain good people management practice.
- Work collaboratively in ways that value diversity and add to performance and continuous improvement of the Team and the department
Planning and Organising
- Plan, prioritise, organise and review progress of both own and others’ work.
- Ensure all plans are followed and objectives are met.
- Effectively schedule work to deadlines and balance work priorities to meet them.
Flexibility and Adaptability
- To demonstrate a flexible approach to work, including out of normal hours, when required.
- Adapt to a variety of situations whilst understanding and appreciating different and opposing perspectives.
- Approach major changes with a positive and constructive attitude.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Tackle’s problems considering all relevant information.
- Formulate and execute best solutions where problems arise.
The above list is not exhaustive and additional / alternative tasks may be required from time to time as directed.
- Educated to minimum 3 A levels and 2 years’ Leadership experience in a performance related role.
- Evidence of experience in the full MS Suite including Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the management of a staff team in a call centre environment.
- Experience within a customer success or relationship management role.
- Demonstrable ability and understanding of successful project delivery.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines within a complex business environment
- Previous experience of working in a healthcare setting.
Special Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand the role of teamwork in providing a quality service.
- Understand the need for efficiency and ability to prioritise.
- High Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Training and Development
- Commitment to on-going development and willing to undertake training when necessary
- Evidence of training in a business support or customer service organisation.
- Previous experience of process review/ implementation and change management.
- Highly organized and a proven ability to prioritise.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Commitment to on-going development.
To apply, please complete an application AND monitoring form and return to the recruitment team.
CV's will not be accepted.
Closing date for all applications is Monday 18th October, 2021 at 4pm.